Friday, April 27, 2012

Exams are here... I'm terrified :(



Hello again! I've not been in touch for a while because I was very busy. I've been doing a lot of homework recently and I'm very, very nervous because exams are here!! OMG! I hope I’ll pass all of them with good marks.

So, do you remember I said in the last post that the English book was a big "rollo" for me? Well, after all, it was not so bad. Firstly, I didn't feel like reading it because of the extension of the book. But, little by little I started enjoying it. 

But I also think the author told this book offering us, the readers, a point of view a little bit anglocentric. We know he is working in Spain for the English newspaper, The Guardian, and he lives in this country since 2007, I believe. So, I expected to see them a bit more involved in the history and culture of this country. On the other hand, I enjoyed the book, too. There were many funny stories such as “How the Bikini Saved Spain”, which I mostly liked.


After a very long and tired week, it's time to go to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment